Omni-NFS Server for Windows ME/2000/2003/NT/98/95/XP
Version 5.2 for Windows ME/2000/2003/NT/98/95/XP
(XFT-406) ......US $199
(Prices subject to change without notice)
NFS Server component on 2000/2003/NT/XP Platforms
now includes the following new features!
- Support TCP protocol for network connection
- Support cross domain file sharing
- Support alias naming for exported directory
- Support file name character mapping between Unix and Windows Systems
NFS Client component on 2000/2003/NT/XP Platforms
now includes the following new changes!
- Improved Performance
- Minor Bug Fixings
Omni-NFS/X Enterprise combines Omni-NFS Enterprise and Omni-X into a complete, cost-effective, total Windows-UNIX connectivity package, with high-performance, multi-platform PC-X server and NFS Client/Server solutions for PCs running Windows 2000/2003/NT/98/95/ME/XP.
- NFS Server supports removable drive export
- Support directory attribute setting
- Support Winsock 2.0
- Auto mounting and UNC support
- Client mounting Wizard
- Automatic NIS server searching
- Automatic NFS server searching and detection
- Compatibility choice of NFS 3.0 or NFS 2.0
- Improved graphical user interface
- Bi-directional PC to UNIX data file conversion
- ACM (Advance Cache Management) enables faster file transactions
- Support symbolic link
- Print directly to Windows 2000 & NT Alpha Print Manager
- Supports multiple NIS servers
- Supports Copy & Paste of both text and graphics between X Windows and Microsoft Windows.
- Supports Multiple Windows and Single Window for Microsoft Windows manager and remote windows managers.
- Supports Virtual screen (panning) in single window mode to enlarge to an effective 2048 x 2048 pixels.
- Provides a window Telnet terminal emulator which supports copy and paste functions, an keymapping setup.
- Supports standard fonts and a Font Compiler to allow other X fonts to be added.
- Easy installation and configuration supports the XDM control protocol which provides quick connection to host systems.
- Runs over high-performance Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/NT/9x/ME/XP built-in TCP/IP stack.
(Click on the component name for detailed information)
NFS client enables you to access UNIX resources, share files, and expand PC's logic's disk capacity.
NFS Server enables you to export Windows 2000 & 98/95/NT/ME resources,to other NFS Clients.
PC X server
PC X server turns your PC into a fast, dependable X terminal with MS Windows cut & paste feaure.
XConfig provides keyboard input settings, manual mode and auto mode connection setup, font utility, and window startup mode setting.
Allow user to start a single X window application.
XPack allows user to execute multiple XOpen files by one command.
NFS Printer Server
NFS printer allows you to work in Microsoft Windows while printing your files on the network in a place which is accessible to other applications and environments.
NFS Printer Client
NFS printer client allows to print jobs to the remote NFS Printer Server.
FTP client allows users to simply transfer binary and text files and directories between a PC and a remote computer.
FTPD utility allows you to configure Windows NT or 98/95/ME/2000//XP to become a FTP server. It provides the tools necessary to set up user accounts with assignments of a home directory and access permission.
LPD printer server
LPD accepts print jobs from many host or users on the network, queues these jobs and sends them to any locally attached printers.
LPR printer client
LPR allows local PC files to be printed on remote printers. XLink's
LPR provides the users with easy use and configuration. Users can
print the jobs through LPD server just by using click & point.
VT420/320/220/100 terminal emulation
Full featured terminal emulation program which allows you to connect and communicate with hosts that support VT420, VT320, VT220, VT100, and VT52.
Execute commands without login into remote host.
Printer database editor in which remote LPD servers are defined.
Uuencode and uudecode utilities.
Find information about users in the remote UNIX account.
Utility that allows users to modify the read/write buffer for NFS Server.
Create host database which is used by all applications.
© 2012, Xlink ®. All rights reserved.