Omni-X for Windows ME/2000/2003/NT/95/98/XP
Version 6.21 for Windows ME/2000/2003/NT/95/98/XP
(XW-402) ......US $135
(Prices subject to change without notice)
Omni-X for Windows is a high-performance 32-bit X Windows Server for Windows 2000/2003/NT/98/95/ME/XP. It transforms your Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/NT/98/95/ME/XP workstation into a fully functionally X Windows terminal.
Omni-X Runs on top of Windows 2000/2003/ NT/98/95/ME/XP built-in TCP/IP stack. All Omni-X Server windows are fully integrated with the Microsoft Windows environment and can be sized, opened and closed like any other Microsoft Windows.
- Supports Copy & Paste of both text and graphics between X Windows and Microsoft Windows.
- Supports Multiple Windows and Single Window for Microsoft Windows manager and remote windows managers.
- Supports Virtual screen (panning) in single window mode to enlarge to an effective 2048 x 2048 pixels.
- Provides a window Telnet terminal emulator which supports copy and paste functions, an keymapping setup.
- Supports standard fonts and a Font Compiler to allow other X fonts to be added.
- Easy installation and configuration supports the XDM control protocol which provides quick connection to host systems.
- Runs over high-performance Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/NT/XP/ME/98/95 built-in TCP/IP stack.
- Supports international keyboards
- Supports Keymapping utility
- Supports RGB Color editing utility
- Supports Extensions ( XIE, XC-MISC, Double-Buffer, Shape, Xinput Extension, etc..)
(Click on the component name for detailed information)
PC X server
PC X server turns your PC into a fast, dependable X terminal with MS Windows cut & paste feaure.
XConfig provides keyboard input settings, manual mode and auto mode connection setup, font utility, and window startup mode setting.
Allow user to start a single X window application.
XPack allows user to execute multiple XOpen files by one command.
FTP client allows users to simply transfer binary and text files and directories between a PC and a remote computer.
Execute commands without login into remote host.
VT420/320/220/100 terminal emulation
Full featured terminal emulation program which allows you to connect and communicate with hosts that support VT420, VT320, VT220, VT100, and VT52.
Create host database which is used by all applications.
© 2012, Xlink ®. All rights reserved.